My senior year in high school, I was asked to list my life goals for publication in the school annual and wrote, “To remain a defender of all that is pure and good. Let it lead me where it may.”
I was trying to be silly at the time, but it turns out to have been true. In all I do, I hope to help people get in touch with their most authentic selves, what I think is pure and good.
Here are some examples:
- In 1994, I co-founded the Puget Sound Community School (PSCS), a unique middle & high school in Seattle, with Melinda Shaw, my wife.
- In 2011, I launched Kind Living as a vehicle to promote the kindness content I’ve been creating since the 1990’s.
- In 2012, I created an online activity called “The Secret Agent of Compassion” in support of the “The Compassion Games.”
- In 2019, I began a consulting practice to help people develop the self-awareness tools needed to gain clarity on their goals and mastery over their lives.
- In 2020, I started offering several online classes each week for children, helping them feel respected, appreciated, and cared for.
If you think I can be of some service to you, please feel free to drop me a note.